Monday, August 11, 2008

vegetarian DOG

wooof woof..................
long time didnt barking here oledi....why??? because jie jie veli veli busy with her new work... she said need to work harder so can buy me more food and toys .......

this month is fruit season.... woof woof.... i ate a lot kind of fruits... for the first time i try rambutan.... taste so nice that i ate 10!!! hehe..... then of coz durian but jie jie said durian called control food.... so i just lick lick her finger to get the taste!!!! sad.................

ck kor kor laughed me.... said i chicken.....vegetarian dog...because i LOVE fruits... woof woof... let me woof back...

the first vege/ fruit i eat is CARROT!!! taste sweet and got that crunchy sound "crock crock"... and my two little front feets will got that orange colour too.... that why some jie jie fren called me "RABBIT DOG"....

now.... countless fruits/veges i tried b4..... now let you see what i tried b4 (look down)




No comments: