Friday, February 1, 2008

the first 24 hours with my family ..woof!

story telling time...woof!woof!

hahaha.... i believe most of you all know how i join this lovely couple and be a part of their family......

so mayb you all curious regarding what happen to us...especially the first few days..... somethings very very special happened!

the first day...ops it is nite not day... we reached home around 12 something at nite.... the house (which i dunno where it is located)..... kor kor & jie jie bring me into a room... after tat kor kor & jie jie talking to each other... i dunno wat they are talkin...u know la... human language difficult to understand... not like us doggy...wat also same tune... "woof woof"!

then suddenly jie jie carried me into another room...suddenly jie jie put me into a small basin filled with water... warm warm water... AhHHHHhhhh help help, i try to shout ... i try to struggle... my godness in my whole life... i never as wet as now... mummy only used her warm n watery tongue lick lick me... lick lick my body..lick lick my "pet pet"... lick lick my "bird bird"... but this is all water oh!!! i tried all my energy to climb at jie jie hand... but after struggle for 5 mins... i gave up ... why??? i was so tired oledi... i didnt drink nen nen the whole evening ler... hungry ma....jie jie dunno pour wat on her hand and sapu my whole body....after tat...put me back into water again.... help ah.... why human so scary 1!???!!! then suddenly kor kor walk in... he took something for jie jie... jie jie carried me up and put me on kor kor 's thing (something la - i still dunno but later jus know it is towel... now everytime bath, jie jie will said ...sit, and take towel dry my body)... then they dry me using something that blow hot air and very noisy..... my godness... i was thinking... why human can not ler me alone har????

after that i start to feel hungry back.. i start to "yew yew" asking for my mummy... i wan nen nen...nen nen, where are you mummy...... i cannot smell any mummy smell around... jie jie bring in soemthing smell good.... they try to put in my mouth....yuck...it taste different... not like nen nen... i did not wan to eat.... so u know la... tat nite i PUASA for the first time in my life... 1 month old puppy PUASA ler

i jus remember...kor kor make a very soft bed for me using his laudry basket... and jie jie wrap a newspaper with cloth... hehe to cheat me tat is mummy so i wont cry "yew yew" at nite... i know it is not mummy coz that thing no mummy smell and most important NO NEN NEN! but i am so hungry, tired and scare with all the human ways of handling me... i surrendered for tat nite... I SLEPT ... u wan to know wat happen in the morning?? give me a break tell u tomolo..... i wanna nap now.... woof!

By



BigBoy


No comments: