Sunday, February 17, 2008

oh my SKIN ~_~!

woof woof.... been living wit human that are kor kor & jie jie....... i quite enjoy.... at nite kor kor will let me out and play wit him.... sometimes i sleep under kor kor ketiak... you may said..."yuck.. not smelly meh?" hmmmm dunno wat is smelly means but got kor kor smell lor... feel so "ann chuan" under his ketiak.....

as my domain colour is white.... my skin is pinkish colour.... look very very beautiful... woof woof... really!!! but because of that.... i had skin problem...jie jie also dunno.... she tot jus my skin colour... and it is getting worst... the patches started on the skin around my nose and mouth later spread to my chest..... i feel so itchy... i scratch scratch.... one day jie jie look at me and she realised something wrong.... so they jus bring me to consult the vet aunty....

the vet aunty said i cute but with hairless patches look like ah pek dog....................... woof woof... i jus 3 months old la...wat ah pek!!! hmm hmm

woof woof... but now my skin is better... only the thigh portion still hairless and redness... mayb is skin sensitive... woof woof

No comments: