Thursday, February 14, 2008

my housemates

from one month old to two months old... what i learnt from kor kor & jie jie...... i leart the word "nen nen"..... when kor kor & jie jie wanna prepare food for me... they will said..."good boy, wan nen nen?".....of coz i learn the word "big boy"... tat my name....


during the first week...jie jie & kor kor kept me in the room... i never had chance to meet other jie jie & kor kor...... after the first week.... i met few jie jie n kor kor..... i met seow wei jie jie.... she loves me dearly too... she has a puppy bear look like me.... she called him "siu kau"... i think she gave the wrong name la... tat puppy bear so BIG... how can name "siu kau"...should name "tai kau".... then joanne jie jie N mr COOL kor kor.... joanne jie jie loves me too..... sometimes when she doing her laundry.... she will let me out play in the living hall.....


then ah chong kor kor & elba jie jie.....haha these couple...leave earliest in the morning and came back late..... but they both also will GREET me when they see me... haha i am the youngest in the family but everyone have to respect me ler.... woof woof!!!


By BigBoy


No comments: