Friday, April 18, 2008

dutdut cut-cut eye-eye

woof woof all frenz.... sad sad sad... why sad?? woof woof.... my little dog fren, dutdut.... he jus went thru an operation yday..... his eyes got extra things coming out..... called cherry eyes....

i guess he must be "ham sap" dog... always peek girl under skirt and humping on ppl.... nottttiii ... so punishment....cherry eyes!!!! but i hope he recover well and dont peek ppl under skirt oledi..... coz one time he cut cut eye eye... jie jie told me ... the cost can support my mum mum for 6 months ah!!!! wooooooooof yeahhhhhhhhh.... expensive lor....

suddenly miss dutdut... wanna go ack penang look for him and TEACH him... i tai lou now... must teach him.... not to be notti!!

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Big Boy! Nice to meet ya. Oh, I also live in Malaysia & I'm very sure you recognize me from doggy events. Or maybe not but anyway, I'm Amber-Mae! You sure was adorable when you were just a wee pup...Sorry to hear about your friend DutDut. I hope he heals up soon & then you can play with him again. Woof!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer