Monday, April 21, 2008

erhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

woof woof...dear frens.... something happen the other day and i was scareeeeeeeeeee..............
it was a wonderful sunday afternoon.... jie jie as usual will bring me out for kaikai... so normally once the main gate is open...i will rushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh outttttttttttttttttttt.... got a lot extra water to let go...niu niu la! when jie jie and bigboy walk thru a house... the gate was open and a dog frens rush out from the house... and he show his teeth to me with the sound effect of errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i also scare and show him back the sound effect of eeeeerrrrrrrrrhhhhhh (shorter version).. looking at this situation....jie jie pulling my blue leash and shooiiing away that dog frenz and she fast fast carry me up....looking me been carry jiejie...higher and taller to that dog frens.... he looking at us ... but still seem wanna attack us... jiejie who is scare (me too scare) but still smart... fast fast carry me and walk away. She stopped at the junction and fast fast call kor kor for help... kor kor came over.... he is so angry...said who kacau the mother dog (jie jie) and the baby dog (me lor-bigboy).

later when we wanna go home... we still need to pass tat house... from far...jiejie oledi said to korkor...the gate still open ler... the korkor said nevermind... find a wood...if he dare attack u guys... i will hit him... then korkor ask jiejie carry me.... so we cross the road... funny this time..
the errrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dog didnt come out.... so we safely sampai rumah....

phewwwwwwwwwwwwww safe at last

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, what a scawie incident. That happened to us last time too but my mommy was not scared at all & walked towards that cowardly dog who only knew how to show teeth & make sound but run back inside house when people approach her. Stoopid dog! We were scared n& couldn't defend ourselves & our hoomans so my hoomans had to protect us instead. BOL!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Molly said...

I'm glad you're safe now!

Ben & Darling said...

Hey BigBoy!!! You are in our family edy, welcome welcome!! Our place got many stray dogs, so we are not allow to go out without our hooman too but Im glad you & the mother dog are safe.