Friday, April 11, 2008

he "barks" at me....

woof woof ...... halo dear human and dog-dog frens.....
yday evening... i meet another dog fren... he is not a "Goooooooooooooooood" dog ..... why???

he "barks" me ler... i didnt do anything ...

as usual...jie jie came back from work.... she asked me " big boy, wan "kai kai"?"... my normal reaction is shake my butts 145 degree from right to left....jump up and down... looking for that blue string tat tied around my body... and i know it is time to EXPLORE!! a lot things to smell to see and a lot places for me to mark my territory!!!! woof woof... :D

so after tied that blue string (leash-- jie jie said 1), jie jie keep on shouting "big boy, wait wait! close door 1st"..... how can i WAIT??? my body is full with energy and i need to release it !!!

so we walked the path we used to walk.... suddenly from far... a dog fren running towards me! i dont really care him as I was too busy exploring the surrounding.... too many things to explore and i wanna do my business too.... "contributing fertilizer" haha....but this dog fren... he seem does not understand.... barking me non-stop....run forward and back..... seem so bersiok me... wat i did to make him upset???? sigh.....seeing he been so aggressive.... jie jie carried me but i am 12kg... jie jie said 1 thing only..."big boy, you are fat! jie jie and you need to keep fit"... i was wondering maybe is jie jie wanna someone accompany her to keep fit so she makes tat statement.. i not fat jus more flesh a bit la!! as jie jie carried me... tat dog fren seem more upset... barking non-stop, follow behind us... i was scare and jie jie also scare.... but wat to do.... jie jie found a stick and try to shoo him away.... and jie jie scolded him "crazy dog" but now i think back.... he mayb is not crazy ... he is just been jeslous... why???

1st I am more HANDSOME than him!!!
2nd I got a BEAUTIFUL jie jie carries me!!!
3rd .............................. still thinking........woof woof

No comments: