Thursday, April 10, 2008

what is tat furry thing?

woof woof all human frens n dog-dog frens....

something happen yesterday nite.... jie jie brought back a little puppy... well I admit he is CUTE but he is CUTe not because I am not CUTE...just because he is puppy....puppy always CUTE but does not mean when they are big like me ...still cute... but i totally different! I maintain my CUTENESS ler........woof woof....

ok ok.... dunno wat happen.... jie jie, ming kor kor, kelly jie jie came home with another puppy.... he is fluffy... brown colour with white patches...and very very HYPERACTIVE!!!!... nearly nearly fainted! my human family called him "dutdut"..... dunno why so many "dut" but suit him too.... look "dudeeeeeeeeeeeeee" haha.... not like me......SMART!

when he reached my house... i already can smell... that someone is going take over my territory smell... another DOG! but see him so small...don't wan bully him yet.....

jie jie let me out from cage to play with him... but i was so excited! i dunno how to play with him... i run around him... barking (actually is calling la - to self intro) him. But this little "dutdut" not as "dude" as i tot..... wah! he bark me back and wit tat high pitch warning sound...dont come nearer dont come nearer..........jie jie always scold me...big boy, NO.NO. i was so blur... hey... not me ...it is him!!! hm hm hm!! jie jie no longer sayang me!!!

later jie jie & kelly jie jie went to kitchen and prepare something .... eiii! smell familiar! it is NEN NEN (milk). jie jie gav me a bowl nen nen wit kibbles and tat "dutdut" only drink nen nen.... not bad too... "dutdut" here i got nen nen... must ask him to be here more often!

later jie jie bathed for "dutdut".... i looked at him ... he look back at me wit tat kelian face... asking me HELP!.... In my heart, "eng kai 1"..... dowan help... later jie jie wrap him with warm towel and the monster hair drier is here.... help to dry "dutdut".

"dutdut" spent the whole nite in jie jie n kor kor room... i jeslous..jeslous..... very very jeslous ah... the next morning jie jie mixed some milk for us again.....ok la...jeslous level reduce!!! then jie jie drop "dutdut" in my playing area wit me..... "dutdut" cried wanna go out... notti notti boy! jie jie dont care him and they left for office...

actually "dutdut" is quite good boy when jie jie n kor kor not around...when they around... he jus wan ATTENTION! hmmm tat my jie jie n kor kor , ok???? dont u ever think to go near them! woof woof..... but in the noon time, ah ming kor kor n kelly jiejie came over and pick up "dutdut"... "dutdut" following them back penang.... hmmmmmm suddenly i miss "dutdut" but i am glad i have my jie jie, kor kor and my bed back......

"dutdut" bye bye... see u in penang!!!! hehe woof woof!

No comments: