Monday, April 14, 2008

when i.....

been living in this world for 10 months..... i think a lot things too..... and learn a lot things too..
woof woof..... life that surround by human frens and dog frens make me feel wonderful..... so this is wat i feel usually............

when i boring.... i wait jiejie and korkor to be back, play with me... i jump, i lick, i "woof woof" to tell them... i am boring!!!!!!!!

when i hungry..... i look at my mum mum bowl... hoping jiejie fills it up with delicious foods... that will has "cracking" sound when i bite.....

when i wanna go for a walk..... i run up and down the living hall.... looking at the blue leash... hoping jiejie will take and tied it around me.... and bring me out....

when i got "nature call"....... i run and bang the grill door.... to alert u guys... "hey! i wanna ta pian or niu niu"...open door!!

when i did something wrong....... i know jiejie will wack my backside.....i will run as fast i can into my house, jiejie never never beat me when i in my cage....i feel safe!

when i did something correct...... i stand still.... waiting for a word of affirmation from jiejie o korkor... a sentences of "good boy" will cheer up my entire day!

when i don't feel wanna eat..... i hope jiejie will sit besides my mum mum bowl, feed me and encourage me to finish my food!

when i feel sleepy..... i hope i can go back into my house and jiejie says "big boy, good boy! Oi oi ok?".... and i know i can sleep soundly

when i cant get my toys that stuck under the chairs...... i sit and look very down.... jiejie will come and help me take it out.....

when i wanna go into jiejie room.... i will run up the staircase and sitting there waiting jiejie to open the room door...... her room is colder compare to my house!

when i wanna for some delicious human food.... i will stand up straight in the kitchen... hoping jiejie will see me and give me a small piece to eat....

when i wanna giv jiejie or korkor .... a wet "french" kiss.... i will run from far...jump up at the sofa and lick lick their mouth and face non-stop.......

when i miss jiejie and korkor.... i will sit there.... waiting them to be home soon..... from far... their car sound already inform me.... jiejie and korkor is BACK.... i will stand up and shake my butts 145 degree from right to left... and show them this face " I been a very GOOOOOD Boy today"


No comments: