Thursday, April 24, 2008

i wan tat!!!

woof woof...... the past two days.... i been notti notti boy.....woof woof....jie jie shake her head from right to left..left to right, pointing her finger to me and said "bigboy! notti!!!" you guys must be wondering what i did until jie jie soooooooooooo upset and said i notti boy!!

actually i did a small changes in my diet only.... the last two days... korkor bought three bone treat for me...jiejie told him my teeth colour is a bit yellow....need dental care.... since then...i finish one bone per day.............yeah one bone per day..... i jus love chew chew chew chew chew! it make me feel GREAT! it is the feeling of accomplishment when you see a hard thing....u slowly bite from one end to the other end.....even my mouth feel tired after tat... but i feel SATISFY!!!

tat why i bite non-stop and korkor very very love me... he see i soooooooo like it... he gave me another the next day.....

the third day...jiejie said NO!!! a big NO!!! i look at her with that look "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?" jie jie said "bigboy, finish your food... u think this food FOC ah...jiejie uses money to buy 1 ah! dont waste! eat! no bone today..... u bad boy!"..........i feel so sad... i dowan eat the mum mum (kibbles)...i wan BONEY! even dream i also dream of this (look down)

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Ooopsy! Eat too much bones no good for Big Boy...

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

BigBoy said...

"sniff sniff"...i know i bad bpy oledi... jie jie and amber fren ...dont dowan fren me ... i scare alone... ok ok?? one bone i seperate for two days ! OK???