Thursday, April 17, 2008

run ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

woof woof.... why i shout for runnnnnnnnnnnnnn ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... haizz something human loves but we as dog ...does not really love..... that is BATHING TIME!!!

Yday... it is raining the whole afternoon.... i had been sleeping whole afternoon waiting jie jie & kor kor back from work.... looking at the main door...once a while... i tilt up my head..look towards the window... see the sky...raining again... sure no kai kai 1??? sigh!!!! why raining ler??
open my ear big big.... listen every cars that pass by. Hoping one of them is kor kor's car. From heavy rain until the rain stop..... i sleep quite soundly! nuttin to do... so sleep... suddenly i hear ...ehhh kor kor's car ler.....

stand up straight... jump up and down... try to look thru the window... YES!!! it is kor kor's car!! and there is jie jie coming out from car. And she will call me "big boy!"... and i will answer her.... woooooooooooooooooooof woooooooooooooooof.... telling her yessssssssss yessssssssssssssss ... so happy to see they are back.....

jie jie open my cage door... and asked me go niu niu... kor kor as usually... checking the mailbox... i run to the outside....find the right spot and shoooooooooooooooooooooooot ah!! wow....feel good!

then jie jie pour my yummy kibbles in the bowl and calling me for mum mum "big boy, mum mum ah".... haha but i dont feel hungry...so i jump up and down the sofa.... running up and down the living hall... hoping jie jie will bring me kai kai... i saw jie jie & kor kor climbing staircase... and they are going to their room... i follow along...later jie jie change her attire and said to me..."big boy, today no "KAIKAI", we "pompom" ok?"..... i just dunno wat is pompom but i heard the word kaikai...i tot ehhhhhhhhhhhh going out ler.... we are going out kaikai!!! so happily i run down the staircase and waited at the box for the blue collar...

jie jie didnt take the blue collar... she opened the door and started to join the hose and spray the water around... eiiii quite fun ler!!! playing wit water... i jump up n down to catch the water.... try to hide from been shot by the water..... suddenly..jiejie carry me up... and said to me!!! "POMPOM la"..... and she started to wet my body.....OH NO.... it is bathing time..... i dont like it... but wat to do....

No comments: